News:

Huge spam cleanup. I hope, everything important is still in place. :-)

Main Menu

Zoom

Started by Tare, August 14, 2009, 10:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tare

Deutsch:
In unserem Team kam die Idee einer Zoomfunktion auf, besser gesagt zwei Zoomfunktionen.
Zum einen wäre es sehr praktisch in die RadarMap und die Map vom LargeScaleCommand reinzoomen zu können. Im Falle der Radarmap würde man so eine genauere Übersicht erhalten und gezielter damit navigieren, beim LargeScaleCommand könnte an so genauer direkt auf der Karte die Felder ziehen.
Zum anderen, eher sekundär, wäre es schön wenn man im Baubereich ein paar Zoomstufen hätte, so das man sich größere Gebäude im Gesamten ansehen könnte oder auch Siedlungen in der Übersicht hat.

English:
First thing would be to zoom into the radarmap and the map of largescalecommand, at radarmap for better details and in this way, faster navigation. At map of largescalcommand to directly mark the arrays towork at.
Second thing would be to zoom out of the workspace, to see a whole building or a set of buildings.

Rukk

Quote from: "Tare"Second thing would be to zoom out of the workspace, to see a whole building or a set of buildings.

Yeah, I agree. I'd like to see that implemented too.

Tare

So Hitman, what are you thinking about it? Possible to implement and usefull function or not?

Hitman

I don't see how I could possibly implement this. So as long as no one has a specific proposal or even wants to implement it himself, I don't consider this something to be seen in any of the future versions.