News:

Huge spam cleanup. I hope, everything important is still in place. :-)

Main Menu

NEED - Copy, Paste, Export Statics As A Script...

Started by Sythen, December 10, 2008, 07:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sythen

Copy And Paste Function!

This editor is too good to be true Hitman, here are a few more suggestions to improve it

I noticed that after working endless hours (about 200) that I wasn't happy with the altitude randomness in my map in the bitmap files; so I wanted to go back into photoshop and change all that. The problem was that if I had to do that, I'd lose all the wonderful structures I created on the current map. It would be nice to...

> have the ability to open up multiple screens and copy and paste the structures from one map to another (since both maps would have been identical just at differing elevations it would be easy to do)

> have the ability to export cool structures into a C# script - kind of like Aryas Addon Generator or Neruns Static Exporter, but for CentrEd. This could be a way to really show off creativity since (IMHO)
   you cannot get as creative inside game or with UOArchitect, as you can with CentrED.

:ugeek:

Jagermeister

/signed

would also make it easier to add landmass in photoshop, recompile maps and put the cities back in via centred.

Please add this!