News:

Huge spam cleanup. I hope, everything important is still in place. :-)

Main Menu

I use CentrED!

Started by Sharlenwar, April 16, 2011, 04:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharlenwar

Heya Hitman!

Just to drop a line in here after so long...

I am currently actively using CentrED. Recently I have decided to go back to UO, after taking a much needed long break from it. So, I was dusting off my server when I extracted my CentrED files. I can log in, edit, and find it is working great! I notice that there isn't a new version other than 6.1 that I was using last summer before I took my break. Do you have plans to continue development? Only reason I ask, is this is a fantastic product and this is one of those rare gems for UO customization.

Anyhow, I wish that you find the time somewhere in your life to be able to continue with this project. As I plan to be using your map editor to edit all the different UO maps. I have already figured out a way.  ;D

I also send you my best wishes and wish you a great day!

Hitman

Well, welcome back in the UO community I guess ;-)

I still develop CentrED from time to time, as you can see in the activity overview. I just don't/can't spend too much time on it. If you have specific requests/ideas, I'm open for suggestions. You may also enter them directly in the bug/feature tracker.

Sharlenwar

Well, I'm glad that you are still around! I'll post up something into the tracker here as soon as we run into something that we figure needs to be worked on.

I guess a feature to add would be the possibility of having lists for your items. Such as the ability to put all rocks into a Rock Category, then all walls into a Walls, etc. Would make it easier to find objects, instead of trying to use that long huge one list.